Use for primary or backup alarm reporting. Saves money and duplicate-reporting
when used as a backup alarm communicator, too. Connects to telephone line and monitors it; so radio only reports alarm data via GPRS/GSM wireless network when telco can’t.
- Full event reporting
- Universally compatible to support full data of all alarm panel brands using Contact ID and 4/2 formats
- Uses GPRS data channel of GSM network for affordable, dependable, high-speed alarm communications supported by an extensive nationwide network.
- Connects to and monitors phone line so when used as a backup alarm communicator SL-1FD-T only transmits alarm events wirelessly when the telco fails – saving money, reporting fees, eliminating duplicate reporting confusion, etc.
- May also be used as a primary alarm communicator, always reporting wirelessly via GSM network.
- Easy to activate and program via telephone voice prompts or online at www.napcosecurity.com or www.napcostarlink.net ; automatic dialer capture for minimal programming. No costly programmer is required.
- SIM card included
- Self-monitoring of unit’s performance for reliability
- Universally transmits alarm reports to any central station supporting standard all CS formats (contact ID or 4/2), without requiring any additional CS equipment
- Durable aluminum housing (Optionally accommodates 1/2” EMT for wiring protection and standard 3/8” recessed magnetic contact for supervised tamper.)
- EMI-/RFI-shielded electronics ensures dependability
- Automatic signal-strength indicator on power up for dependable installation peace of mind (Visual LED indicator strength scale 1 to 5)
- Powerful transmission; Maximum FCC-allowable RF output
Download Starlink Full Data Spec Sheet
SL-1-FD-T StarLink Full Data Wireless Alarm Communicator with telephone line monitoring.
SL-1SVC-1YR One year reporting service for radio, icnlduign online maintenance at www. NapcoStarLink.net (call customer services at 1-800-645-9445 to order service.)
SL-1-FD-T/12 StarLink Full Data Wireless Alarm Communicator with telephone line monitoring, also includes 12-months reporting service and online maintenance on www.NapcoStarLink.net
SL-1FD Similar to SL-1FD-T, but without telephone line monitoring capability. (Note: Full alarm data is always communicated wirelessly on GMS network.)
WI1740 Installation Instructions for SL-1FD Series Alarm Communicators.
StarLink™ Downloadable GSM Alarm Communicator with Signal-Boost™ for Unprecedented Reliability Anywhere
- Universal full event reporting from any panel virtually anywhere to any Central Station (with no special equipment)
- Full High-Speed Napco Panel remote uploading/downloading (2-way communications)
- Signal-Boost Technology amplifies alarm signals and wave shapes for unprecedented reliability even in remote/fringe areas
Email/Text/SMS messages alerts
- Compatible with control panels that communicate using Contact ID and 4/2 format
- 1-Step enrollment and programming built in, ready for most jobs. (Advanced programming options also available.)
- Automatic dialer-capture technology eliminates time-consuming web setup!
- Remote arm/disarm any panel brand with a keyswitch input
For backup radio mode –supervises telco and only sends GSM reports when it's not functioning
- Includes SIM card and dual band high-efficiency antenna
- Optional Smart Charger Module for use when panel aux power is at a premium and/or for optimized radio mounting locations up to 100' from the panel (Module maybe used with or without its own 4AH/12V battery).
- Also available: StarLink SLe-GSM in metal enclosure
Download Starlink SLe-GSM Spec Sheet