StarLink3 Universal 3/4G GSM Radio
- Full event reporting from any panel, anywhere*, field-proven to work virtually anywhere in US, on Panels using Contact ID or 4/2.
- Incredibly affordable enough to standardize on for primary or backup reporting on every account
- Cost-Saver Upgrade Program - Upgrade to StarLink3 from Competitive 2G Radios
- Easiest 4-Wire Installation & Activation - Just Enter a Radio ID we do the rest - with Dialer Capture ( no entering phones nos., formats, account nos.)
- Reports to any Central. NO special equipment._ NO radio activation fee.
- Bonus: Full High-Speed Napco Panel remote uploading/ downloading (Requires sep. cable.)
- Phone App for Remote Arm/Disarm any panel brand w/ keyswitch input. Also email/text message (option)
- Future-Proof Plug-In, Upgradable Communicators - Napco SLe-Series Radios will continue to conform to_progressions in carrier networks for your peace of mind, and your accounts’ 5G....10G
- Takeover Feature - Easily captures any panel’s existing CS phone number and allows you to reroute it to another central station without going to the panel
- Primary or Backup Alarm Communications –Backup Mode supervises telco and only sends GSM reports when it’s not functioning
- Includes AT&T SIM card and dual band high-efficiency antenna
- Optional Smart Charger Module for use when panel aux power is at a premium and/or for optimized radio mounting locations up to 100’ from the panel (Module maybe used with or without its own 4AH/12V battery).
Download Combo CDMA/GSM Black Spec Sheet
Download StarLink Radio Family Comparison Spec Sheet
Download Fire Alarm Communication Solutions for Sunset & POTs Issues – Code Compliance & Liability Whitepaper
Download Radio Communications, the 2G Sunset and Disappearing POTs Whitepaper
Download StarLink CDMA Series Spec Sheet
Download Starlink GSM Series Spec Sheet
Download Starlink Enduser Brochure
Starlink Generic Enduser 2G Trade-Up Brochure
Starlink CDMA Generic Enduser 2G Trade-Up Brochure
New! Napco StarLink3™ Universal CDMA Radio –
Future-Proof & Verizon® Network Certified
For Universal Cellular Alarm Communications on the Verizon® CDMA Network , this model is similar to original StarLink GSM model above, and offers same feature-set.
Download New StarLink CDMA Radio Spec Sheet
SLE-GSM-3/4G: 3G/4G Network Compatible GSM Universal Wireless Alarm Communicator, SIM card. UL Listed. Service plan(s) sold separately. No Activation Fee.
SLE-CDMA: CDMA Network Universal Wireless Alarm Communicator,Verizon Network Certified, UL Listed. Service plan(s) sold separately. No Activation Fee.
SLE-DLCBL: For use with Gemini Panels only, Napco Up/download cable, sold separately.
SLE-UPGRD-3/4G: 3G/4G Network Field Upgrade Kit, For Use With SLe-GSM Universal Wireless Alarm Communicator
SLE-REMOTE: Remote App for arming, disarming panel via wireless radio. (Requires service upgrade).
SLE-DLEXT: Optional, for up/downloading, extends distance from radio to panel, from 10’, up to 100 ft.
A606: Free Trifold Enduser Brochure for new and existing accounts. Statement Stuffer or Self-Mailer
SLE-SMTCHG: Optional, Smart Charge Module. Allows for optimal radio position regardless of available AC outlets. Also ideal where auxiliary (fire) standby power is too low - without requiring a separate power supply. Uses standard 4AH/12V rechargeable battery.
SLE-GSMET: GSM Communicator in metal housing (also accommodates 4 Ah /12V rechargeable battery), SIM card included.
Universal Commercial Fire Alarm Communicators
- Universal full event sole path cellular commercial
fire alarm reporting from any panel brand, virtually
- For use as primary or backup communications on all
12V-24V control panels and FACPs that communicate
using Contact ID
- NFPA and UL Code-Compliant Standard ABS or Merchantile Models in Locking Metal Enclosure
- Reports to any Central Station nationwide, with your
choice of cellular networks: Verizon Network Certified
CDMA or GSM 3/4G on AT&T
- Easy, flexible installation, activation & online account
- Choice of plans with varying supervisory check-ins from
200 seconds, to 5-minutes to 1 hour, Verizon or AT&T
- Patented Signal Boost™ signal amplification circuit
and high-gain performance antenna for longer range
and reliability nationwide
- Money-saving 2G Tradeup incentive credit
- COMPLIANCES: NFPA 72 Editions: 2013, 2010, 2007; UL 864, 9th Ed., UL1610, UL985, UL1023
New Requirements for Updating Commercial Fire Alarm Communicators Whitepaper
Download StarLink Commercial Fire Alarm Communicators Spec Sheet