StarLink3 Universal 3/4G GSM Radio
- Full event reporting from any panel, anywhere*, field-proven to work virtually anywhere in US, on Panels using Contact ID or 4/2.
- Incredibly affordable enough to standardize on for primary or backup reporting on every account
- Cost-Saver Upgrade Program - Upgrade to StarLink3 from Competitive 2G Radios
- Easiest 4-Wire Installation & Activation - Just Enter a Radio ID we do the rest - with Dialer Capture ( no entering phones nos., formats, account nos.)
- Reports to any Central. NO special equipment._ NO radio activation fee.
- Bonus: Full High-Speed Napco Panel remote uploading/ downloading (Requires sep. cable.)
- Phone App for Remote Arm/Disarm any panel brand w/ keyswitch input. Also email/text message (option)
- Future-Proof Plug-In, Upgradable Communicators - Napco SLe-Series Radios will continue to conform to_progressions in carrier networks for your peace of mind, and your accounts’ 5G....10G
- Takeover Feature - Easily captures any panel’s existing CS phone number and allows you to reroute it to another central station without going to the panel
- Primary or Backup Alarm Communications –Backup Mode supervises telco and only sends GSM reports when it’s not functioning
- Includes AT&T SIM card and dual band high-efficiency antenna
- Optional Smart Charger Module for use when panel aux power is at a premium and/or for optimized radio mounting locations up to 100’ from the panel (Module maybe used with or without its own 4AH/12V battery).
Download StarLink CDMA Series Spec Sheet
Download Starlink GSM Series Spec Sheet
Download Starlink Enduser Brochure
Starlink Generic Enduser 2G Trade-Up Brochure
Starlink CDMA Generic Enduser 2G Trade-Up Brochure
New! Napco StarLink3™ Universal CDMA Radio –
Future-Proof & Verizon® Network Certified
For Universal Cellular Alarm Communications on the Verizon® CDMA Network , this model is similar to original StarLink GSM model above, and offers same feature-set.
Download New StarLink CDMA Radio Spec Sheet
SLE-GSM-3/4G: 3G/4G Network Compatible GSM Universal Wireless Alarm Communicator, SIM card. UL Listed. Service plan(s) sold separately. No Activation Fee.
SLE-CDMA: CDMA Network Universal Wireless Alarm Communicator,Verizon Network Certified, UL Listed. Service plan(s) sold separately. No Activation Fee.
SLE-DLCBL: For use with Gemini Panels only, Napco Up/download cable, sold separately.
SLE-UPGRD-3/4G: 3G/4G Network Field Upgrade Kit, For Use With SLe-GSM Universal Wireless Alarm Communicator
SLE-REMOTE: Remote App for arming, disarming panel via wireless radio. (Requires service upgrade).
SLE-DLEXT: Optional, for up/downloading, extends distance from radio to panel, from 10’, up to 100 ft.
A606: Free Trifold Enduser Brochure for new and existing accounts. Statement Stuffer or Self-Mailer
SLE-SMTCHG: Optional, Smart Charge Module. Allows for optimal radio position regardless of available AC outlets. Also ideal where auxiliary (fire) standby power is too low - without requiring a separate power supply. Uses standard 4AH/12V rechargeable battery.
SLE-GSMET: GSM Communicator in metal housing (also accommodates 4 Ah /12V rechargeable battery), SIM card included.
Universal Commercial Fire Alarm Communicators
Available July 1 at a Distributor Near You!
- Universal full event sole path cellular commercial
fire alarm reporting from any panel brand, virtually
- For use as primary or backup communications on all
12V-24V control panels and FACPs that communicate
using Contact ID
- NFPA and UL Code-Compliant Standard ABS or Merchantile Models in Locking Metal Enclosure
- Reports to any Central Station nationwide, with your
choice of cellular networks: Verizon Network Certified
CDMA or GSM 3/4G on AT&T
- Easy, flexible installation, activation & online account
- Choice of plans with varying supervisory check-ins from
200 seconds, to 5-minutes to 1 hour, Verizon or AT&T
- Patented Signal Boost™ signal amplification circuit
and high-gain performance antenna for longer range
and reliability nationwide
- Money-saving 2G Tradeup incentive credit
- COMPLIANCES: NFPA 72 Editions: 2013, 2010, 2007; UL 864, 9th Ed., UL1610, UL985, UL1023
Download StarLink Commercial Fire Alarm Communicators Spec Sheet