iBridge® Connected Home Services App for Smartphones & Optional Touchscreen/Tablet
Control Alarm, Video, Temperature, Lighting & Locking via Z-Wave: New App for iPhone/Droid &/or New Touchscreen/Tablet provide services your customers will Love - Turn on/off lights and alarms; lock/unlock doors;, set thermostats or set moods or scenes; view local and remote video, get email messages & video clips. Use Award-winning wireless WiFi 802.11, slim and portable full-color tablet. -OR- Matching iBridge App for iPhone/iPad & Droid. Get iBridge Fact Sheet with System Configurations
Z-Wave Device Control is provided by iBridge’s affordable bus-mount Z-Wave Module IBR-ZREMOTEMOD. Uniquely, and more cost-effectively, with Napco, it is not necessary to have a touchscreen on the system for home control automation. (See configuration diagrams below).
Napco No-Roll™ Customer Service Calls & Service Enhancements. WithiBridge, editing and adding Z-Wave devices is made easy, and uniquely remote-configurable by dealers from their own smart devices, smart phone or iPad/tablets. No trucks need to be rolled to amend security system or Z-Wave device settings, scenes or schedules. Cloud-backup utility -Keep a complete backup for account's z-wave device names, scenes, triggered events & scheds.
Z-Wave™ Device Home Controls, More Convenient for Accounts & Dealers by Design: iBridge home controls including indoor and outdoor lights, dimmers, thermostats, locks and small appliances operate using Z-Wave, a proven, wireless mesh networking technology that is a standard in wireless home control. Devices can be manually activated, locally or remotely, and set to respond with custom scenes, schedules or occupancy, ie, when a room is entered lights light, temperature is increased, etc.(even when the system is disarmed.) Anytime a custom scene is created a button with the same name is automatically added to the Scenes Screen, so that it can later be manually activated at will, too.
Link to the iBridge Facebook Page and introduce your accounts/prospects to the new world of connected home remote services you're offering.
CLICK HERE TO ENLARGE
- Portable 7" Tablet -Touchscreen with 802.11 wireless technology
- Touchscreen control of security system and more from anywhere
in the home
- Integrated video viewing of iSee Video Cameras
- Lighting & thermostat control and scheduling
- Internet browser-enabled
- Handy on-screen tools: Message Minder (recordable voice
messages with playback); weather, calculator, etc.
- High-speed, powerful processor
- Easy on/off magnetic wall mounting frame
- Tabletop stand also available
- IBR-ZREMOTE: Bus-Mount Module for remote control, up/download of security system, plus control of Z-Wave devices, lights, locks, thermostats, etc.
- IBR-ITAB: iBridge Wireless Touchscreen Tablet with mounting frame and charging station.
- IBR-ITABKIT Kit: iBridge Wireless Touchscreen Tablet with mounting frame/charging station plus Wireless Access Point (ISEE-WAP).
- IBR-ITAB-HW: Hardwired iBridge Touchscreen Tablet version for permanent mounting and for a more conventional hardwire installation.
- ISEE-WAP: Wireless Access Point.
- IBR-ITABSTAND: Angled tabletop stand/docking station for use with IBR-ITAB Touchscreen (not included). Décor-neutral and ideal for bedrooms, kitchens, desks, etc.
- IBR-WIFI-MOD: Wireless Panel Interface, communicates between Internet, Gemini Control Panel and IBR-ITAB Touchscreen Tablet, when NO remote services are used (Note: For remote services, use the IBR-ZREMOTE or IREMOTE-MOD Remote Control Module with ISEE-WAP).
- IREMOTE-MOD: Bus-mount remote control module, for remote panel services without Z-Wave automation option.
- FOR ISEE VIDEO CAMERAS, KITS, IVR & ACCESSORIES
CLICK HERE TO ENLARGE
The Joy of Apps: Retaining and Increasing Account Values by Napco
iBridge Services / Z-Wave Central Dealer Brochure
Download the Napco iBridge Touchscreen/Tablet Spec Sheet
New Napco Technologies/Napco RMR Services Handout