iBridge® Connected Home Services App for Smartphones & Optional Touchscreen/Tablet
Control Alarm, Video, Temperature, Lighting & Locking via Z-Wave: New App for iPhone/Droid &/or New Touchscreen/Tablet provide services your customers will Love - Turn on/off lights and alarms; lock/unlock doors;, set thermostats or set moods or scenes; view local and remote video, get email messages & video clips. Use Award-winning wireless WiFi 802.11, slim and portable full-color tablet. -OR- Matching iBridge App for iPhone/iPad & Droid. Get iBridge Fact Sheet with System Configurations
Z-Wave™ Device Home Controls, More Convenient for Accounts & Dealers by Design: iBridge home controls including indoor and outdoor lights, dimmers, thermostats, locks and small appliances operate using Z-Wave, a proven, wireless mesh networking technology that is a standard in wireless home control. Devices can be manually activated, locally or remotely, and set to respond with custom scenes, schedules or occupancy, ie, when a room is entered lights light, temperature is increased, etc.(even when the system is disarmed.) Anytime a custom scene is created a button with the same name is automatically added to the Scenes Screen, so that it can later be manually activated at will, too.
Z-Wave Device Control is provided by iBridge’s affordable bus-mount Z-Wave Module IBR-ZREMOTEMOD. Uniquely, and more cost-effectively, with Napco, it is not necessary to have a touchscreen on the system for home control automation. (See configuration diagrams below).
Napco No-Roll™ Customer Service Calls & Service Enhancements. WithiBridge, editing and adding Z-Wave devices is made easy, and uniquely remote-configurable by dealers from their own smart devices, smart phone or iPad/tablets. No trucks need to be rolled to amend security system or Z-Wave device settings, scenes or schedules. Cloud-backup utility -Keep a complete backup for account's z-wave device names, scenes, triggered events & scheds.
Link to the iBridge Facebook Page and introduce your accounts/prospects to the new world of connected home remote services you're offering.
- Portable 7" Tablet -Touchscreen with 802.11 wireless technology
- Touchscreen control of security system and more from anywhere
in the home
- Integrated video viewing of iSee Video Cameras
- Lighting & thermostat control and scheduling
- Internet browser-enabled
- Handy on-screen tools: Message Minder (recordable voice
messages with playback); weather, calculator, etc.
- High-speed, powerful processor
- Easy on/off magnetic wall mounting frame
- Tabletop stand also available
- IBR-ZREMOTE: Bus-Mount Module for remote control, up/download of security system, plus control of Z-Wave devices, lights, locks, thermostats, etc.
- IBR-ITAB: iBridge Wireless Touchscreen Tablet with mounting frame and charging station.
- IBR-ITABKIT Kit: iBridge Wireless Touchscreen Tablet with mounting frame/charging station plus Wireless Access Point (ISEE-WAP).
- IBR-ITAB-HW: Hardwired iBridge Touchscreen Tablet version for permanent mounting and for a more conventional hardwire installation.
- ISEE-WAP: Wireless Access Point.
- IBR-ITABSTAND: Angled tabletop stand/docking station for use with IBR-ITAB Touchscreen (not included). Décor-neutral and ideal for bedrooms, kitchens, desks, etc.
- IBR-WIFI-MOD: Wireless Panel Interface, communicates between Internet, Gemini Control Panel and IBR-ITAB Touchscreen Tablet, when NO remote services are used (Note: For remote services, use the IBR-ZREMOTE or IREMOTE-MOD Remote Control Module with ISEE-WAP).
- IREMOTE-MOD: Bus-mount remote control module, for remote panel services without Z-Wave automation option.
CLICK HERE TO ENLARGE
The Joy of Apps: Retaining and Increasing Account Values by Napco
iBridge Services / Z-Wave Central Dealer Brochure
Download the Napco iBridge Touchscreen/Tablet Spec Sheet
New Napco Technologies/Napco RMR Services Handout