JOIN THE 1ST ALL INCLUSIVE & TURN-KEY CONNECTED HOME DEALER PROGRAM
The iBridge Connected Home Dealer Program provides current security dealers with everything needed to become a Connected Home expert ,to take advantage of this rapidly growing,RMR-building category of services.
- Connected Home Market projected by Juniper Research to be $71 Billion by 2018 — up from $33 Billion in 2013
- Just like the big players, by offering Connected Home products, you’ll be able to generate more RMR and keep more security customers.
- Leverage their big-budget advertising and TV campaigns in your local market
- Grow your business: Maximize accounts and account valuation with more services
The Time is Now - Don’t Miss the Boat
"Security industry share of smart home market to be cut in half by 2019, report says Early mover advantage that security companies now have will give way as telecoms, cable cos gain more market share, ABI Research says”
(Security Systems News)
"New Research Shows What Residential Buyers Want: Consumers are embracing new technologies and services associated with home controls and remote access for everything from energy management, video monitoring, keyless door locks" --
(Security Sales Integration)
Please use our contact form to get more information on our iBridge Connected Home Dealer Program.
iBridge® Connected Home Dealers Wanted!
- Leading Edge Product
- Preferred Pricing
- Sales & Tech Training
- Free Marketing Program & Co-op Advertising
- Exclusive Consumer Website & Leads for Authorized Dealers
- Support Hotlines & Annual Meetings
iBridge® Connected Home– The most advantageous services & products, at the best time in the market
- Comprehensive Connected Home Security, Video and Smart Automation (remotely control security, video, appliances, lighting, HVAC & Z-Wave locks)
- More affordable, flexible Broadband-based services
- New iBridge Messenger™ SMS and Multimedia (MMS) Notifications with Live Video Alerts within the messages (pre/post event clips)
- No Keypad or Costly Touchscreen Required! Save hundreds in equipment costs and use Free App with
- their favorite Smart Devices (phones/tablets)
- Backward-Compatible with all Gemini Security Systems, new and old
- Easier, Cost-Effective Installation - One Module provides Remote Services and Z-Wave Support
- Better Z-Wave Range – Typically twice that of competitors. Easier to setup with Standard Competitively- Priced, Z-Wave® Devices
- Set up & update systems right from your smart device for No-Roll™ service calls
- Advanced Scenes and Schedules, once only for high-end homes – Now made easy and affordable.
- Cloud backup utility for simple, quick restorals of even advanced Programming
iBridge Connected Home Consumer & Dealer Advantages
iBridge Connected Home presented by RVP Dave Sheffey at Cedia 2014 Show from Denver, CO.
Napco Dealer Video Tour of New iBridge Services, App & Technologies for New & Existing Gemini Alarms